Our QSE commitment – Quality, Safety, Environment
The Marquis Transports and Logistics company carries its QSE commitment in a responsible approach of professionalism, prevention and accountability in order to continuously improve its social, economic and organizational performance in an ever-changing context.
To meet the various applicable requirements, the needs of our customers and to ensure the safety of our employees and the quality of our services, MTL is committed to :
- Enforce all measures taken to maintain SQAS certification;
- Inform subcontractors of our policy and require them to perform to the same standard as we do;
- Prohibit the use of drugs, alcohol and other addictions in the workplace;
- Use only trained and authorized personnel;
- Participate in the respect of more ethical and sustainable practices within the framework of legal legislation and regulatory monitoring;
- Strengthen the Management System and Quality by analyzing the causes of our incidents and non-conformities;
- To make each of our employees responsible for respecting the obligations related to the protection of life, health and the environment;
- Adapt and diversify our fleet to meet customer requirements while reducing GHG emissions and air pollutants.
With this in mind, here are the foundations of the QSE commitment for the 2021/2022 fiscal year:
- Renew 100% of certifications;
- Obtain 85% effective traceability;
- Identify less than 5% of customer and supplier non-conformities;
- To satisfy 100% of our customers;
- Reduce the frequency rate and the severity rate by reducing the number of work-related accidents and minor accidents;
- Carry out monthly sensitizations and talks;
- Increase preventive inspections of tractors and trailers.
Environment : :
- Ensure 100% monitoring of energy (fuel – diesel – water – electricity);
- Reduce electricity consumption by 5%;
- Reduce water consumption by 5%;
- Obtain a consumption of 29L/100 for the conventional service;
- Obtain a consumption of 29L/100 for the container service;
- Obtain a consumption of 36L/100 for the LVI service;
- Reduction of GHG emissions through our equipment but also through the optimization of trips made for customers. Objective of CO2 gain at 40T;
- 3 Awareness on waste sorting.